miƩrcoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Blood Diamond


This week (october 2007) will be shown to the cinema the film "Blood Diamond". This film is produced a very famous actor, Leonardo di Caprio.
The film is about the mining of diamond in Africa which are used to finance conflicts (money and war). the film is located in Sierra Leone, a country involved in a Civli War sicne years. The action takes place in the 90's. So, a diamond smuggler of South Africa and a local fisherman are forced by a rebel army to work in the diamonds fields. The RUF (revolucionary united front) forced fisherman's son to entry on the rebel army. The story contiues, but if I write the continuation it's not so impactant. This film is very good, and I enjoyed a lot.
As you can see, I love wathcing films !!!!!
If you want to know more about these film, visit

1 comentario:

_.·¤ JeNnY ¤·._ dijo...

Hi Jaume!
yeah, it's obvious that you like films, I have seen that you talk a lot about them. I do too but I haven't seen this film you talk about. Anyway, it sound very interesting!
see ya!